Wednesday, August 13, 2008

For Starters

Hi everyone. This blog was started to give place for my thoughts and experiences in hopes that it will connect with others. For that is one of the reasons we are here...right? Unfortunately, my thoughts will be colored by my experiences, but I will try to see the other vistas. I'll have to admit, my spiritual side creeps up when I'm not even aware of it...so I guess you'll have to contend with that. I am a natural nurturer and have a sincere desire to help others view themselves as our Creator does. I have an innate knowledge of our greater potential. I know that we can be better, stand a llittle taller and love unconditionally (myself included). I wish we would live as if we knew we were dying soon. I have witnessed miracles happen in the lives of my dear hospice patients who are living their last days on earth. Their priorities and intentions of the heart are realigned. It's a beautiful thing. I'd love to have your feedback on this journey.

8 comments:

Candy Lee said...

You started a blog! Welcome to 2008 Mom. Why didn't you tell me? I had to figure it out on my own.

Robert and Charity said...

Sister Knox!! I just absolutely love you and I am so sad that I haven't been able to spend more time with you this summer!

Anonymous said...

You are well on your way!

Renee and Jake said...

You have a blog, welcome to blogging, What a great way to stay in touch.

Sandra and Brent said...

Wow, you are know a blogger. It's addicting but I love it.

Lindsay said...

FUN!!! You always were the coolest Sis. Knox! Think you could teach my mom how to use this thing?!

E said...

All right Sis Knox--keep it updated! You always have some great words of wisdom. Love Erica Spurlock Snow:) You can see my family at www.oursnowstorm.blogspot.com

J and J Bowen said...

Love it !!!! Come visit our blog!!! i love you and all the love you have share with me and my little family!!! nina